Tuesday 8 July 2008

London

So now i'm in London by Arsenal and it is really nice to take a day rest before the next flight up in the air.

Very nice to see Sara and tonigh i'm going to see the musical Wicked! Oh yes. I got here this morning, we checked tickets just for fun and guess what! Two tickets next to each other was the only tickets available for tonight. We were very lucky and I'm very excited since i've heard a lot of good things about that musical. Well I can't be to excited then i'll might be disappointed laiter when I see it, but it's always fun to go see a big show like that. Destiny isn't it? two tickets left when you usually have to order a ticket like three months in advance! Yey lucky Lindh and Litton!

I'll write more as soon as I've got time.

Please say cheese

1 comment:

Erik Ahrnbom said...

GRATTIS!
CHEEESE!!
Hälsa Sarah
familjen:)