Monday 14 July 2008

First full week

The first morning was soo hot during practice and i could hardly breathe but it went well. This teacher training course started on sunday and there were so twentytwo people in the room. I thought it was steaming when we were ten people in that room but now when there was twice as many it was of course twice as hot and you sweated twice as much. If there is one country with the most biting bugs in the world it is this one. I see ants biting me, flies and all different kinds of bugs kreeping up on me all the time and it's itching everywhere all the time. Do i sound cheeky? It's only bugs, but it is enoying having to scratch yourself all the time even when you practice. I'm feeling more and more home sick every day. It doesn't mean that i don't like it here but i just want to go home.

Practicing has been to hard in a room with twentytwo people so now i'm only practicing with one old friend from India who is also teaching here at the same studio as me. The reason is simple. I'm lazy and get to sleep more now when we're practicing at 9 everyday. I could get up at 5 as i did every day until this tuesday but that wouldn't be as comfortable and nice as working three classes per day, finishing at 9.15 getting picked up by a private driver and then come home ten minutes after. Have a snack, chill out a little bit, go to bed and wake up randomly around 7 Oclock and sit here for a while just chilling and then leave around this time 8.30am and get in perfect time for practice at the yoga studio.

Give yourself a cheese breeze

No comments: