Monday 7 July 2008

Cincinnati Airport

Okay!!
I'm not in Fort Lauderdale anymore. It's a strange feeling. I don't feel that i said good bye to everybody I wanted to meet before I left. Well well what to say. Good bye everybody in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida!
Happy? Good for you!

I'm really going to miss some of the guys from in and outside of the Lovewell group. I had a great time even if didn't do much else than to watch tele and doing yoga outside of the workshop. Oh yeah! I ate a lot too.

As I think I said, my way of hanging out with everybody was a bit lame. I was always to tired to hang out and do stuff when the days finished so I always just went home and turned on the tv. Before I got it my dormfriends took my word no for granted so they stopped asking me if I wanted to come do all these things in the afternoons. I did some fun stuff like going to Miami in the middle of the night with the staff to see a guy play the piano and sing in a bar once. I also went to a typical American house party once. It was kind of like in those highschool movies. Big house, rich guy owns it, a lot of young students and everybody's drinking.

Except for those things a hardly did anything. I always said no and I'm kind of proud because if I would have said yes I would have been soo tired all the time! (kind of what they were)

The worst thing seems like the most pathetic thing. I didn't get any tapshoes!
I one way or another I will get a pair anyway one day :) Since I realized that tapping is the best thing in the world I will learn it more and I will get better than I am now. Good stuff

Cya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we loved having you hang out with us, benji. i can't wait for you to see the pics of you and russell :) he misses you, and said to tell you hi. ha ha--love, shannon

Erik Ahrnbom said...

Vi löser det där med steppskorna. Kul att du har fastnat i steppträsket!! Du får be Urban om några privatlektioner. Trevlig resa till London och vidare!
Saknar dig, hälsningar från ett regnigt Sverige
Mamma

Erik Ahrnbom said...

Det verkar som om du har hunnit med mycket trots att du har tagit det lugnt. Kul! Steppskor hjälper vi till med.
Res forsiktigt!
Skriv mer.

/Erik

Balanjo said...

yes thank you for a great time say hello to russel!