Thursday 10 July 2008

Calm and steady

The musical "Wicked" was awesome! The effects, the singing, the harmonies and the acting was great! Of course I was very tired so I almost fell asleep in the beginning but falling asleep was hard. There were so many effects and such powerful songs that I just had to see everything! A good story. Sad, but funny sometimes too.

I arrived to the Philippines today. I'm in Manila right now. Right now I'm sitting watching the view of the city from this great house. I can't see that much of the city right now because there are trees in the way, but i saw it from another house before and it was a beautiful view. I don't really feel like writing today. I'm very tired so I'll write tomorrow or the day after instead :)

Flees like the cheese

1 comment:

morfar said...

Helt underbart att läsa det du berättar!
Urban, Andreas och jag har haft iPhone parti i kväll :) Vi orkade inte ställa oss i kö på Kungsgatan när den släpptes i natt. Det var ca 500 pers. i kön för att köpa en mobiltelefon mitt i natten??? Vi testar i morgon i stället.
Saknar dig!
Morfar