Sunday 29 June 2008

tap shoes

Today I was very excited because I had planned to buy a pair of new tap shoes. The plan was that me and the dorm-gang (Wanna, Lauren and Ali) were going to get my tap shoes at this dance store that is closing down, go shopping and then go to a barbeque party that a girl from Lovewell had arranged. 

We left the dorms around noon and headed for the dance shop. It took a while to find but once we got there it was closed. It was closed! Of course! It's sunday right? Why didn't I think of this earlier? Now I don't know when I'm going to get ahold of those shoes. This is important for me, so I guess i have to find a way to get my precious beloved another day. The problem is that i wont have time for going anywhere this week because of all the rehearsing during the days. We will work from 9 to 9 every day all week except friday. I could go on friday but apparently everything is going to be closed on that day. We also have the day off that day so it would be perfect but what to do. I hope the shop is open on saturday. 

The rest of the day was good, nothing to say. fun fun see ya soon

3 comments:

RAM said...

Hey Super B,

Don't get disheartened young man. When you make a stop over in London there is still chance, the city is friggin expensive, but they have plenty of dance shops to choose from so you can probably find someone and get a good deal. Otherwise I suggest finding some good leather soled shoes and have the metallics nailed onto them. Send Uncle Urban an email he should be able to offer up some good advice.

Otherwise happy to hear you are working hard :-) Nothing like filling the days with good work eh?

OK Happy Feet, good luck with the upcoming premier and look forward to seeing you soon.

Paps

Erik Ahrnbom said...

Kanske kan du prova med att klistra fast en enkrona på varje toe? Blixtsnabb, excentrisk och en helt egen stil.
Lycka till med repen.

Hörs snart.

Erik

Balanjo said...

aa har inte sa mycket pengar sa ska forsoka hitta ett par pa lordag for det ar ju valdigt billigt har :)