Friday 13 June 2008

The first two month trip

Now when i'm not in Sweden where i'm actually from i'm going to write in English.
It is summer and the wheather is up and down all over the world. Right now i'm in London for a day right before i'm going to the states tomorrow taking part in a performing arts workshop called the Lovewell Institute.

The summer is going to be intence. The course is for three weeks in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and after these three weeks i'm travelling to Manilla in the Philippines to work as a Yoga instructor. I don't know how this is going to work because i don't feel prepared enough. As me as a dancer i think it is going to go quite well anyway. I can do what i am good at and be very friendly
and clear with the things i am showing.

I left Sweden yesterday in the evening and during the last few days i could not think of leaving at all. I hear about people who travel and stay out of their home for years, i am travelling for two months and i think that is hard.

When we are home, two months does not feel like a long time but when we travel for that amount of time it feels like ages.

Is there really no place like home? For some people travelling is freedom. In one way I agree and feel that when I leave my country for a long time I can feel free and live another life not to think about anything else than just relaxing, but usually one week of total relaxation is enough. One moth for the maximum.

When i visit my dad in Hong Kong or India where he lives I usually stay for a month. The last days of the month I usually feel like I just want to get home. Maybe because I miss my friends and all my other beloved or just that I can not be out of Sweden more than one month at the time.

Let us see how it goes now when I am out of my loving country more than one and a half month for the first time in my life.

4 comments:

Freddifågel said...

Sluta vara så nojig Benji. Det kommer gå skitbra!! :D Klat man kanske längtar hem någon dag, men det kommer va chill :)

Asså nu är det jag som sitter här med resfeber.. håller typ på att packa ner hela mitt rum! haha.

<3

Balanjo said...

haha nu kan jag inte skriva pa svenska men jag forsoker haha :D jag saknar dig som fan redan haha men de blir skitnajs jag e typ inte nojjig langre, det blir som det blir och du aker idag :) fett najs! sitter pa flygplatsen och ska vanta i 2 timmar till pa att planet ska flyga ivag till new york och sen fort lauderdale. fett najs de blir bra grejer.

vi hors snart och ses ocksa snart hoppas du kommer fa det fett kul dar i stora kanarien ;D

puss puss puss hoppas resan gar bra!

morfar said...

Kul att läsa din blogg!
Ska försöka gå in varje dag och kolla hur allting går för dig där borta.
:-)Morfar

Balanjo said...

najs att morfar finns har :)