Friday 13 June 2008

London Gatwick airport

thats right, im at the gatwick airport waiting for my flight to departure. i got two hours to wait in with nothing to do so i thought i could sit here for thirty minutes checking my mail and stuff. I got very confused at the check in because i thought i was going straight to fort lauderdale from here but now i found out i am travelling to jfk airport in new york, that i have to pick up my baggage, send it in somewhere else and then take another flight that goes to my destination from another gate than planned.

I hope that everything is going to be okay i mean i don't want to miss the flight do i?

Everything is always very confusing when it's about flying. Why couldn't they just let me fly all the way to fort lauderdale from here as it said on the ticket? silly isn't it?

I am starting to feel a little bit better about this whole thing that im away for two months. The day in London yesterday was perfect just to settle down and realize that i wasn't in Sweden anymore. I mean it wasn't to far away to feel sick and anxious just wanting to get home and sleep.

I almost slept all day and then we had fish and chips in the evening.

A very good start for my vacation :)

//Super B

No comments: